The website of PIXUP (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Phrozen Tech Co., Ltd. (the “Company” or “We”). The Company provides each user of the Website (the “User” or “You”), through the Website, with online 3D printable files trading platform services (the “Services”). In order to protect your privacy and other relevant rights in the course of your use of the Website and/or the Services, the Company will take appropriate measures to protect the personal data received by us in accordance with the applicable laws.
Purpose of Data Collection
- Provision of the Services;
- Consumer and customer management and services;
- Marketing; and
- As required for legal compliance, businesses, finance, taxation, operation and risk management of the Website or the Company, including but not limited to for the purpose of statistics, research and analysis, internal control, management and audit.
The legal item numberings of the above purposes are: 040 Marketing; 069 Contract, contract-like or other legal relation matters; 090 Consumer, customer management and service; 148 Internet shopping and other electronic commerce services; and 157 Investigation, statistics and research analysis.
Method of Data Collection
The Company will collect your data, in the course of your use of the Website and/or the Services, through your computer, mobile phone or any other devices used by you to access the Website and/or the Services.
Categories of Collected Data
In the course of your use of the Website and/or the Services, the Company will collect the following data from you:
- C001 Personal identity data,, such as, name, phone number, email address, address and internet platform account;
- C002 Financial status data, such as credit card number, debit card number and bank account number;
- C011 Description of individual, such as gender, age and date of birth; and
- C102 Agreement or Contract, such as transaction data.
In the course of your use of the Website and/or the Services, the Company will automatically collect the data of your computer and device and your browsing information, including but not limited to, identification code, device name and type, bootstrap system, operation system, IP address, location, mobile internet network data and web page login information (such as browsing type, web page traffic and web page accessed by you). Such data will be compiled to be used to create statistics for user’s browsing action and pattern.
We do not intend to collect personal data from a minor under 20 years old or such other legal age depending on the applicable jurisdiction. If you become aware that a minor under legal age old has provided us with their information, please contact us by sending an email at email@example.com. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with their information, we will take steps to remove the data without delay.
The Company does not provide the Website and Services in the countries in the European Union (the “EU”) and the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). The Company has no intention to collect any personal data located in the EU and EEA. Upon being aware of any collection of such data by accident, the Company will delete such data immediately.
Time Period and Territories
Time Period: The Company will collect, process, use and store your personal data until any of the following, whichever is the latest:
- the achievement or termination of the specific purpose for the collection of personal data;
- the end of time period for the retention of personal data as required by law or contract;
- the end of time period as set by the Company;
- the date on which the Company is requested to stop using personal data by the owner of such personal data; and
- the date on which the Company stops providing the Services.
- Territories: The personal data will be used in Taiwan and any and all territories where the Services are provided, including any and all territories where the Company, in its reasonable commercial judgement, deems necessary to use such personal data.
Persons Authorized to Use Data and Method of Use
Without your prior consent, the Company will not use your personal data through methods other than the following:
- Personal data will be used for user management and will only be used to the extent necessary for user identification, payment flow service, marketing and promotion of the Services. The user’s record of using the Services will also be used as the foundation of modification, amendment, expansion and development of the Services.
- Personal data will be used for push notification, personalized service and market research, including but not limited to the provision of information regarding the Website and/or its partners in connection therewith through email, mail, phone call, text or message, the analysis and compilation of characteristics of users, research on the frequency of use of the Website and/or the Services and repeat customer information.
- The Company will process and use personal data by means of computerization or any other similar digital methods for the purpose of promotion of the Services.
- The Company will use personal data for the prevention and investigation of illegal activities and monitoring any misconduct and/or activity that may cause damage to the Website, its users and/or the Company.
Upon registering as the Website’s member, you authorize the Company to disclose, share or provide your personal data to any third party or its affiliate that has a contractual relationship with the Company, any partner that undertakes marketing or promotion activities with the Company, any person or entity that has a business relationship with the Company, any person or entity that intends to acquire from or transfer to the Company any asset or debt, or any person or entity that participates in a merger or an acquisition involving the Company, and to process and use such personal data to the following extent:
- Provide a third party or its affiliates, with such personal data to assist the Company in providing the Services.
- Provide a third party or its affiliates with such personal data for undertaking marketing activities, including but not limited to the provision of marketing materials through email, mail, phone call, text or message.
- Provide a third party or its affiliates with such personal data for such third party’s marketing research for the purpose of optimizing its services. Such personal data may also be inputted into such third party’s management system, archived, or otherwise copied or stored.
- Provide a third party or its affiliate with such personal data for the processing or use in the methods explicitly stated in the agreement between the Company and such third party or its affiliates.
- The Company may disclose your personal data, as deemed necessary by the Company, to avoid any personal or property damage or report any suspected illegal activities.
- Any other use permitted by law.
Your Right in Respect of Your Personal Data
You may exercise the following rights in respect of your personal data:
- Search for, review, or make copies of your personal data. The Company may charge costs and fees in accordance with the law.
- Request us to supplement or correct your personal data. When exercising this right, you must provide a reasonable explanation for your request.
- Request us to stop collecting, processing or using, or to delete, your personal data.
You may exercise your rights outlined above by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a detailed description of the right that you are exercising and the action that you are requesting we take. Please note that prior to the Company verifying your identity, the Company may refuse to act on your request.
You acknowledge and agree that, given the nature of the Company’s business operations, the maintenance of a reliable and stable user review mechanism is essential to our business operations. If the Company finds your request to change, delete or otherwise alter your personal data harmful to material national interests, and may impede the performance of government authority’s statutory duties, or harm the material interests of the Company or any third party, of if the Company has to retain your personal data to conduct its business or to perform its obligations, the Company shall have the right to refuse your request and propose alternative solutions (such as archiving or deidentifying your personal data) until such time when the foregoing concern is no longer applicable, and satisfying your request at that time.
You may request the Company to stop collecting, processing, using or to delete your personal data at any time. However, please be advised that the Company is entitled to terminate your right to use all or any portion of the Services upon such event.
Protection of Personal Data
The Company will adopt appropriate technologies and measures, such as firewall, data encryption, building access control or data access restrictions and other physical control over such personal data, to protect your personal data in accordance with the law to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized use, accessing, disclosure or change, or damage or destruction of such personal data.
You are solely responsible for the custody of your user account, password and any other information about your account with the Website and you should avoid any unauthorized accessing of your account by any third party. In the event of any unauthorized use of your personal data or any safety concern in respect of your personal data, please promptly notify us by sending us an email at email@example.com.
The Company may adopt Cookies or other technology that enable the Company to collect or share data, based on which the Company improves the Website and/or the Services, or develops new services or functions of the Website. Cookies is the identification code transmitted by the Company to your computer or device that enables the Company to identify your computer or device and provide information about the method and time that users visit or use the Website or the Services, the number of visitors, as well as tracks the activities on the Website. The Company may connect the data of Cookies with personal data.